9.11.2010

drunk + blogging

More Ovaltine, please.

Except tonight the Ovaltine has been replaced with Rum.

And a drinking game has been invented.

We are watching Gilmore Girls. Any pop culture or literary reference warrants a sip (gulp).

Lorelai just mentioned General Hospital. I was down to ice, so Erin had to fix me another.

This morning Erin said, "I distinctly remember inappropriately kissing my dad when I was, like, seven. It was on the cheek. And I had been watching a lot of 'Days of Our Lives.'" I laughed and made her kiss me inappropriately on the cheek. It was not inappropriate.

One time my brother kissed me inappropriately. A gentle parting of the lips with a hint of moisture. He had just gotten engaged and got all mixed up with emotion and ladies and couldn't keep straight who was his bride and who changed his diaper, and ripped fruit roll-ups into bite-size pieces so he wouldn't choke, and had been his super proud big sister forever. It's only been a little awkward since then. Uhh, 2005.

I probably shouldn't drog.

The end.

No comments: